Ashford Hill Primary School uniform requirements
- Grey trousers/grey shorts
- Grey skirt/pinafore dress
- Blue summer dress – gingham style or white polo shirt with blue gingham skirt
- Polo shirt/white shirt
- Ashford Hill sweatshirt or cardigan
- Boys – black/grey socks
- Girls – grey/white tights or grey/white socks
- Sensible black school shoes – not boots or trainers
- Hair ties/ribbons in blue or blue/white
- Ashford Hill PE T-shirt
- Navy blue or black shorts
- Ashford Hill PE hoodie
- Navy blue/Black jogging bottoms or sports Leggings
- Trainers for outside PE
- Ashford Hill blue school fleeces for outdoor wear only.
- It is helpful and useful if children have a pair of wellies for use in school.
- School book bags are a great addition for year R
We do not allow jewellery to be worn at school.
To order school uniform please order via our suppliers Brigade at www.brigade.uk.com where you will be asked to register.
If you should have any difficulties logging on, please email email@example.com