Home Page

Important information

Any parent can request a paper copy of the information and policies on this website, this will be provided free of charge.



My Child is unwell - should they be at shool?

How do I inform the school of a planned absence for my child?


If you are planning on taking your child out of school for any reason, a form must be completed (available in the parents/forms section of the website - or from the school office) and handed into the school office as soon as possible.

The head teacher will return a slip notifying you of whether the absence is authorised or not.

Please note that any absence for the purpose of a holiday in term time is not an authorised activity and there is a likelihood a penalty will be applied to each parent for each child by Hampshire County Council. 

For further details please contact the school office.